A Little Breeze If You May, My Dear

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Well with this post I can almost say we are 95% or more done with our main level.  I had added a light in my office, and just needed to hang the ceiling fan and light above our bed.  Still don’t understand why they made Condo’s without lights in the ceiling but back in 1982 who knows what they were thinking.  Well the hanging of this light went much easier then the one in my office, as far as trying to run the wire down from the attic to the light switch and to the fan.  That’s when the tough part came into play.  I can laugh now but at the time it was very frustrating to say the least.  I had planned on wiring it so you could turn the fan and the light on separately, but I could not for the life of me get it to work.  Both switches turned both the fan and the light on.  Well I gave up last night and then went on-line and “Googled” “wiring a ceiling fan and light”.  After reading that and thinking about how “I” had wired it, “MY” light finally went on.  I came home from work and it took me about 5 minutes to wire it correctly and now it works just like it was designed to work.

DSC02937 DSC02938

                               The Finished Look of our bedroom.

                                    DSC02940

Don’t you just love the little Teddy that sits on our bed?  I gave that to Christi for Valentine’s Day this past year and he has found a permanent home snuggled in all our pillows.

Thanks for checking in with us

 

Dale and Christi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Welcome to our blog. We have been married for 33 years. Dale works as the facilities manager at Grace Community Church (the same church that we have both attended since we were babies). Christi does day care at home along with her Stampin'Up! business and cake decorating business. We have 3 children. Our daughter Julie is married to Jeremy and has two kids, Tyler and Gracie. She works part time as an Office Manager and full time as a mom to our two grandkids. Jeremy is a chef at Uccello's Italian Restaurant. Our son Jeff works as a Certified Termite Route Technician for ORKIN and was recently married to Jessica. We are thrilled to have this new daughter added to our family. Our son Joey works in the warehouse at Gentex.

Our Family Blogs

Our Family Blogs
Click picture above to visit Christi's blog dedicated to her cards and cakes

Click picture above to visit our daughter Julie's blog

Jeff's Books

Jeff's Books
Click Picture To Preview & Order

Click Picture To Preview & Order