Florida – Day 3 & 4

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

After two very busy and fairly late nights we thought it best to take a day to stay around the condo/resort and enjoy the pools022 (2)026 025 and fun that they allow. After spending the morning with everyone in the water, I scoped out the Florida mall where Dale and I had been before and I knew that they had an M&M World Store. Oh, Yeah! Did I have fun!! I should have taken my camera with me to take a picture of the cute opening to the store, and the M&M NASCAR inside, but I didn’t think I would need it – then – shame on me, I forgot to use my cell phone camera. Oh, well.

So, let’s skip to Day 4 -

On Day 4 we went to Disney’s Hollywood Studio. When the kids walked into this park they KNEW that they were at Disney. 006 015 056 Once again the favorite for the kids was having their picture taken with the characters, and can you imagine Tyler’s excitement when Lightening McQueen and Mater were there, and Gracie’s favorites Leo and Annie from the Little Einsteins.

At Disney’s Hollywood Studio we divided up a bit so Tyler and Gracie could play a bit more at things that related to them, while Dale and I with Jeff and Joey went to things like The Studio Backlot Tour.039 Highlights for this day was the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular024, and the Spectacle of Dancing Lights 120where they lit up the buildings with millions of Christmas lights, playing Christmas Carols and snow falling in Florida at the end of the day. The guys of course liked the rides like Rockin’ Roller Coaster 033 and the Tower of Terror, 079 while Gracie and I enjoyed Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage together. 089Julie and Jeff were seriously going to audition for The American Idol Experience, but by the time they got there the spots were filled. Would have loved to hear my kids sing on stage!

Check in tomorrow for one more posting on our Florida trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Welcome to our blog. We have been married for 33 years. Dale works as the facilities manager at Grace Community Church (the same church that we have both attended since we were babies). Christi does day care at home along with her Stampin'Up! business and cake decorating business. We have 3 children. Our daughter Julie is married to Jeremy and has two kids, Tyler and Gracie. She works part time as an Office Manager and full time as a mom to our two grandkids. Jeremy is a chef at Uccello's Italian Restaurant. Our son Jeff works as a Certified Termite Route Technician for ORKIN and was recently married to Jessica. We are thrilled to have this new daughter added to our family. Our son Joey works in the warehouse at Gentex.

Our Family Blogs

Our Family Blogs
Click picture above to visit Christi's blog dedicated to her cards and cakes

Click picture above to visit our daughter Julie's blog

Jeff's Books

Jeff's Books
Click Picture To Preview & Order

Click Picture To Preview & Order